20rd Thompson Clips

Hey Guys I'm looking to buy 5 20rd clips the maker Seymours products. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif if anyone has them.

Has anyone dealt with the company (What a Country).

Thanks

Joe

Joe,

I've heard some good comments about WAC, but more bad. I've got some 20-rounders on order from Numrich for 25 bucks a pop...time will tell about the quality...Tapco has a good price on the 30's, and the one's I bought weren't bad at all....

Rob

I recently picked up a number of 30 round mags in the wrapper for 15.00 each and was offered a lesser price if I wanted more. The gentlemen had Seymour, SWCO and Crosbys, all NOS.

Email me if interested and I'll get you in touch with him.

Ohio Ord has 20rd mags for sale @ $25 ea or 5 for $100. I've seen and touched them and they are nice. They had a mix of manufacturers-Auto Ordnance, Seymour products and I think there was one other but not sure.....

Their # is 440 285 3481 your best bet is to ask for Tor and tell him frank sent you...

Frank

I purchased 2 20 rnd. and 2 30rnd. mags from What A Country and they weren't in the best condition. The 20 rnd. mags were banged up and I had to work on them to get them to accept 20 rounds. The 30 rnd. mags were better but the finish was terrible, and they said that they were like new. I'll shop somewhere else from now on.

Dave