Jump to content

Not Sten Related, But You Might Know....

Recommended Posts

Just figured if there was anywhere to ask this question on this site, the Sten forum might know. Its not Sten related, but Enfield related, so don't flame me too much. I am looking for a grenade cup (sometimes referred to as an "EY" cup I believe) for an SMLE. Anyone have ideas where I might be able to find one? I've been browsing all the gun sale sites but haven't been able to find one that didn't come with a gun attached. Thanks!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...