Wh '28 For $11.5k

Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg

NFA Market Board

WTS: WH 1928A1,Runs Great, As pic, $11500.Shipped

Posted By: X-TREME WEAPONS IN BRUSLY, LA. (ip70-186-167-173.br.br.cox.net)

Date: 1/15/07 22:08

Incoming West Hurley 1928A1, 45acp,As pictured with (1) Magazine. Gun runs excellent and finish is good condition except for some rust pitting on lower where mag is inserted. Mag release lever sticks a bit but should be a minor fix. Muzzle break is not pinned on (I'm told the West Hurleys were not from the factory) and will unscrew by hand. I'm also told it has some GI parts on it that are better than the West Hurley Parts. Other photo's available, but first I'll take it with Name and phone number gets it.Would make a super shooter as well as investment. Going out on a Form 3. Priced to sell at $11500.00 Shipped.

At this price Certified Funds Must be Overnighted.

Transfer will take less than 30 days from time funds & paperwork received.

Kevin at X-treme Weapons

225-921-2408

http://i11.tinypic.com/2ykf8sh.jpg

and somebody said nobody had anything reasonable anymore....and one pop's up.okay it might be a hurley, and not a "Colt" but it's still a thompson.and i'm sure will make someone happy....

unless it's the old shake&toss rollover game.

somebody snapping it up.and another $$$$$ jump.

they have to keep the "Hurley History Alive"

wink! take care,Ron

Phil, Yes, it was me and he told me that his exam,iner will sign off as soon as it hits "her" desk. Would we all like to be so lucky to have one go in that short of time. Since ATF backed out on these being C&R I can't have it shipped directly to me. So, I'm sure it will be longer than 30 days until I have it.

Chuck

Congrats Chuck! With a price like that I thought about trying to get it, swap out a few parts and sell it for a profit, but I knew when all was said and done I wouldn't be able to part with it. You can never have too many THompsons.

All right. I'm glad you got it. He told my "other buddy" that you had called just about 5 minutes before. Make sure you get the money there tomorrow. He had dealt with Jack here several times and said if the money backs out.....

Way to go. See, there are deals out there on Thompson's. Now if my other M1 will just get done!