For Sale: 2 British Marked Barrels

Both barrels not finned (m1?) all British stampings original. One very nice condition with some marks in the site surround, nice bore the other is nice bore, some marks along barrel and three lines about .002 in depth right where the foregrip mount contacted it on the way out of the receiver...how about $200 for the pair? Also have the British WWII horiz foregrip with side swivel and lots of cross hatching in the wood $35, and i will throw in free the buttstock (no metal) refinished wrong with shiney lacquer, marked with regiment on right side. You pay shipping not me for items. I need early paddle safety lever (no x-hatch) and also need mag release lever and complete buttstock slide to finish lower.

Have other spares to rid myself of including a 1" (?) shortened barrel shot out, finned, and blued like a Colt, $20 it is good for a display or tossing at the neighbors cat when in heat!!!

I am still desparately seeking demilled receiver section to copy lettering for roll die manufacture. This is so I can impress stamp dummy receivers correctly not engrave! If you know somebody WHO IS roll stamping receivers accurately and correctly do not keep it a secret and share with the group!