AOW's in Von Lengerke & Antoine Catalog NO 75 circa 20's

Posting for enjoyment of the fellow AOW board members.

David was looking for some other information for his research and I pulled out my Von Lengerke & Antoine catalogs.

Inside number 75 had some AOW's I feel for sure would be of interest here.

As a side note, I did post pictures of both a full and smaller size Ithaca catalog in another post.

I have not found an exact reference to match catalog number and year but the NID Ithaca A&B depicted began life in 1925.

VL&A NO 75 cover.jpg

AOW's in VL&A NO 27.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the 2 images of VL&A. I have a Auto Burglar NID mfg in 1925 that I purchased from the retired sheriff 30 years ago and will add these 2 page images to my display. I have traced the gun from Ithaca to VL&A in Chicago. The gun was carried in the Depts squad for 40 years.

Thanks for the 2 images of VL&A. I have a Auto Burglar NID mfg in 1925 that I purchased from the retired sheriff 30 years ago and will add these 2 page images to my display. I have traced the gun from Ithaca to VL&A in Chicago. The gun was carried in the Depts squad for 40 years.

Great to hear of another A&B especially with the provenance.

Did you manage to get the images from my 1926 Ithaca catalogs?

Sig-----My computer will not let me print the 2 images you posted [1925 VL&A cover and the Auto Burglar page]. If you find a free moment and PM me I could give you my address if you could reproduce those 2 pages for me. I would have them lamenated for my display. I will surely reimburse you for your time and expense.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Handy Gun ads from 1928 and 1929 Stoeger, still $12.00 retail those years.

if any of you AOW folks have one and want the ad, PM me and I can send you the page with the Handy Gun ad. Very similar to Sigs ad shown here.

Does NOT have the A&B though.

Larry