Any news on the Tommy Gun Collectibles website?

I've been a customer of Mr. Richard for a few years now, who often runs an auction of Thompson parts and accessories at https://tgcatalogauction.com. 
He always keeps the site up to date. And he had even scheduled an auction that should have taken place between August 5th and 12th, 2023.
I constantly received emails from him with advertisements, and announcements of the next auction.

But now I'm quite worried about him. Because he has not responded to emails, and there was also no auction that was scheduled for August.

He seemed like a good person to me. Always with lots of things to announce and always available when I emailed him.
If anyone has news of him, I would like to know.
Thanks

357371286_TommyGunCatalogAuction.thumb.png.75400fdaa5b1fda6c017b465aa3d7764.png357371286_TommyGunCatalogAuction.thumb.png.75400fdaa5b1fda6c017b465aa3d7764.png

MP_Brasil...

I've been chatting with him so he's still around.  He told me previously that he's been really busy because he's been trying to get his new building (where he operates the Tommy Gun auction from) up and running.  For that reason he postponed the auction that normally takes place around this time.

Be patient....I'm sure he'll eventually get back to you.  If all else fails, you can try to reach him via his eBay profile "saldatore"

Gene

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gene
Thank you very much!
Richard is a good person.

I'm glad that others here on the forum have recently been in contact with him. That is great.

I will keep you posted. He really must be very busy. But it's good to know he's around. Soon he will be able to get back to us.

Best
Marcio Passos

• 2 weeks later...