About The Book

Lumpy223

I have a Reising that I am waiting to have the transfer approved for. I sent out an order for Mr. Iannamico's book a couple days ago. Can anyone tell me if the book shows the tear down procedure for the Reising 50? If not, I will try and locate a manual. Thanks.

Lumpy223,

There is info on breaking down the subgun. It is very simple, as there is larger screw under the stock near the trigger group. This seperates the iron from the wood. Be careful with the springs located in the trigger group as the are small and are easily lost. Have someone who knows the Reising help you through the process. Did you get your CLEO sign off?

Unfortunately, machine gun owners seem to be rare around these parts so finding somebody who knows their way around the Reising would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. Thank you for the information though.

Getting the signature was an exercise in frustration. It took me about 8 weeks to get the signature but I did finally get it. My gun went pending on Oct 10. Who knows, maybe by Christmas I will finally own a machine gun.

• 3 weeks later...
I am a new member and I just pick up my MOD 50 on 11/14. It`s an early commercial,10xxx with 2 xx mags (NOT ENOUGH!).Heading to the range this weekend to knock the dust of `er.Happiness is definetly another NFA!!!