Withdrawn: Tiffany Produced Sterling Thompson Brooch

With David's permission

First off this is not mine, nor do I have an interest in any sale, I am just posting for Robert Segel a well known collector and author in our NFA hobby.

Robert asked me to post this for sale. Robert says he wrote an article on this in Small Arms Review that I was not able to find. I was able to find this linked article, from The American Thompson Association: "The Thompson Legend" http://www.nfatoys.com/tsmg/tata/2007_q1/page00004.htm

Posting pictures of the subject For Sale Tiffany brooch from the article, with permission from Tracie.

img00004.jpg

If you want more information on these rare Tiffany produced items, please reference in The Utlimate Thompson Book on page 700 additional information.

Robert is offering this brooch for $4,000

Please contact Robert Segel by email at emmageeman@aol.com

Please be patient on any response from Robert regarding this.

Additional information

This item has a Vermeil or Gilded finish, this is my best description a light gold wash type finish, but please look it up. Documents shown in The Ultimate Thompson Book, one can see notes on an early order from 1940, "Gilt", also known as Vermeil or Gilded, referenced on the Sterling items shown on the order sheet.

• Sig changed the title to Withdrawn: Tiffany Produced Sterling Thompson Brooch