FN Model D Belgian machine gun

I have had a complete parts kit for one of these FN Model Ds for quite some time. I have long wanted to assemble it into a display but have never been able to find a dummy or 80% receiver in order to do so. Does anyone know of a source for these? Perhaps Recon Bob could be persuaded to gear up and make a run because I expect there are hundreds of parts sets just sitting around.

Jim

Way years ago I made 3 Monitor display guns, using the FND kits and a BAR aluminum receivers . The guy making them was IRAC, INC. in Ohio. This was a long time ago don't know if he's still going-

May help you here-

OCM

I should have added this into my original post:
I had contacted the company that makes the semi-auto Browning guns(Ohio Gun Works?) years ago and asked them if they planned to make a semi-auto receiver for the FN Ds as well and, as I remember it, they indicated they had no interest in this as a project.

Jim

Edited by james m

IRAC in Ohio and Ohio Ordnance Works are two completely different animals. I've bought stuff from both companies. If they are now related to each other, in Ohio, I'm not aware of that.

OCM