1927a1

I Have a 1927A1 AO , sn#66xx, which was a 1977 model if not mistaken. Never been fired, 39rd drum in the box and 6 20rd clips, one of which I modified to work with a semi. They used old wartime parts where possible so this has a " L " rear sight.

Is there a decent market out there for this package? I would appreciate any comments.

SIX out

Hey Six,

I recently bought an A.O. 1927 A-1 from one of the board members. He told me that it was made in 1976. (The early semi autos used some military surplus parts.) I like knowing that it has a M-1 bolt.

I also purchased a full auto frame from him.

Anyway, I sent it off to Damon to do quite a bit to it. I also had new wood made by Dan Block and it is beautiful.

When the gun is all done, I'm going put some photos of it up here because not all of us are fortunate enough to live in a full auto friendly state. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Good luck with yours.

Dave

Hi Six-

Probably looking in the range from 800-1300 bucks with accessories. As far as market goes, 1927-A1's are pretty common. The magazines are actually worth more if not modified for semi-auto use. The gun is pretty common as is the drum since 50 rounders are now legal. What are the markings on the 20 round sticks?

Chris.