Bm 59 Magazines

JDHINWP

Hello again,

If anyone needs some BM 59 magazines there is a source in Germany that I have purchased from. They are 60.00 usd plus shipping. The ones I bought looked brand new with chrome follower. I bought three for 60.00 each plus 20.00 shipping. The e-mail address for Claus is info@germanguns.de It took about 3 weeks to get them through the postal service. This may be common knowledge among the BM 59 owners, but I haven't seen this source mentioned on the board.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...
Hello again,

If anyone needs some BM 59 magazines there is a source in Germany that I have purchased from. They are 60.00 usd plus shipping. The ones I bought looked brand new with chrome follower. I bought three for 60.00 each plus 20.00 shipping. The e-mail address for Claus is info@germanguns.de It took about 3 weeks to get them through the postal service. This may be common knowledge among the BM 59 owners, but I haven't seen this source mentioned on the board.

Doug

I was not able to get in touch with either vendor about the magazines or the parts.

Hello again,

Doug

I was not able to get in touch with either vendor about the magazines or the parts.

Mike Baker feel free to call me about the BM 59 magazines 270 443 2006

Thanks,

Doug

Hello again,

Doug

Mike Baker feel free to call me about the BM 59 magazines 270 443 2006

Thanks,

Doug

Try going to Germanguns on the internet, his site usually comes first or second. The page has "Germanguns" and below it German flag on the left and the American flag on the right. Click on the American flag and it will take you to his index. Scroll down to "Magazines II " and there will be a list of all the magazines and their price in usd.

• 9 months later...
I must post these words of warning about dealing with Claus at germanguns.de. I ordered six BM59 20 round magazine from him and when I sent him my order I enclosed a international bank in Euros as payment. Knowing that they were coming from Germany I wasn't to concerned until about six weeks had pasted. At which time I contact Claus asking for shipping information. He suppled me with tracking numbers he said were for my magazines package. When I checked with the post office they indicated that those numbers were associated with a package that was addressed to and delevered to an addressed about 2 miles from my house. That package indeed had the tracking information supplied to me by Claus but it was not from him nor was it addressed to me. I contact Claus and told him the tracking information was in error and even sent him a copy of the label. Him said he only had one magazine on hand and he would send it out immediately and as soon as he could get the other five magazine from his supplier I would get them also. The one magazine showed up fairly fast (about 1-1/2 weeks). Have not seen the other magazine or heard from Claus. I month ago I again emailed Claus asking where my magazine were or a refund. No reply. I am posting this as I do not know what else to do. I just want my magazine or my money. I would much more like the magazines. I do not want to cause trouble but what can I do? Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want more information.

I must post these words of warning about dealing with Claus at germanguns.de. I ordered six BM59 20 round magazine from him and when I sent him my order I enclosed a international bank in Euros as payment. Knowing that they were coming from Germany I wasn't to concerned until about six weeks had pasted. At which time I contact Claus asking for shipping information. He suppled me with tracking numbers he said were for my magazines package. When I checked with the post office they indicated that those numbers were associated with a package that was addressed to and delevered to an addressed about 2 miles from my house. That package indeed had the tracking information supplied to me by Claus but it was not from him nor was it addressed to me. I contact Claus and told him the tracking information was in error and even sent him a copy of the label. Him said he only had one magazine on hand and he would send it out immediately and as soon as he could get the other five magazine from his supplier I would get them also. The one magazine showed up fairly fast (about 1-1/2 weeks). Have not seen the other magazine or heard from Claus. I month ago I again emailed Claus asking where my magazine were or a refund. No reply. I am posting this as I do not know what else to do. I just want my magazine or my money. I would much more like the magazines. I do not want to cause trouble but what can I do? Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want more information.

Wizard,

I may be able to offer some information to you concerning the problems with getting the BM 59 magazines. Feel free to e-mail me at doug3820@att.net