Bm69

RP1911

First post.

I found this forum and specifically this sub-forum while searching for BM69 parts. Yes I have a BM69. S/N 13xx. It is a Benet Arms. I'll try to post up a picture.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/y2kltc/SEsSPL_7cII/AAAAAAAAEC4/TBRFON2-Ppk/s800/IMG_1234.jpg

Edited by RP1911

Very nice looking rifle !

The scout is no slouch either .

Most BM59 parts are a direct replacement for the BM69 ,with a few exceptions . The rubber buttpad on the 69 is different, stock is not inletted for the full auto parts,there is no winter trigger,faux break is the same as a 62, the 69 has no stripper clip guide,and the gas cylinder does not have the spindle valve and grenade site.If I left something out someone please correct me .

Pretty much everthing else is interchangeable with the BM59.

Reese Surplus is a good source for parts .

Very nice looking rifle !

The scout is no slouch either .

Most BM59 parts are a direct replacement for the BM69 ,with a few exceptions . The rubber buttpad on the 69 is different, stock is not inletted for the full auto parts,there is no winter trigger,faux break is the same as a 62, the 69 has no stripper clip guide,and the gas cylinder does not have the spindle valve and grenade site.If I left something out someone please correct me .

Pretty much everthing else is interchangeable with the BM59.

Reese Surplus is a good source for parts .

Thank you. I was looking for a 10 round mag since I already have 3 20 round mags. That's how I found this forum.

I did find a 10 round mag just about under my nose (1 hour south of Sacramento in Modesto). Ordered it and am waiting for it to show up.