Wtb Bm59 Gas Cylinder

4 Brigada

Hi Mike,

Well Its been a while since I saw anything BM59 on gunbroker. But the last gas cylinder was good (field grade) and the bidding started at 199, I dont know where it stopped because it had a high reserve.

Walt

Hi Guys ,

Still looking for the ever elusive BM59 gas cylinder. Im either 1 hour late or 100 dollars short.

Cheers

Walt

Walt what kind of prices have you been seeing for BM59 Gas cylinders ?

I have not noticed any forsale lately on Gunbroker .

Mike

Walt - that stock for 350 on GB is not a original BM59 stock, the wood probably is but not the metal. Reese made that type up after they ran out of the original metal, so taking the pass is the smart thing. I live in CT, so that would be illegal, but fortunately everything that is now evil was registered, so when I go to the range everyone takes a poop, but I carry the paperwork making it legal. Also, you need the plastic grip on the folder. Art

Walt - that stock for 350 on GB is not a original BM59 stock, the wood probably is but not the metal. Reese made that type up after they ran out of the original metal, so taking the pass is the smart thing. I live in CT, so that would be illegal, but fortunately everything that is now evil was registered, so when I go to the range everyone takes a poop, but I carry the paperwork making it legal. Also, you need the plastic grip on the folder. Art

Walt, I just sold a stock like that for $260 .

4Brigada:

Reese Surplus sold a BM59 gas cylinder on GB a while back, there still must be a few lost somewhere in their warehouse.........it ONLY brought $230.00!

My advice is to watch GB closely, you never know what BM59 parts will turn up.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem....?Item=153585835

Oh, and, while I realize this is OT, apparently BM59 magazines aren't getting any cheaper, either............I think the Reese site now says they are sold out of both firsts and seconds.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem....?Item=160241777

Get 'em while you can.

HTH

• 3 months later...