Tommy Tshirts - 2011

Hi Again all,

It's time again for a round of Tommy T shirts if any one is interested. Similar to last years, you can order these online and at least $1 per shirt goes towards the board. Last year we made $60 for the board :) The design is the same as last year's, front and back have a silk-screened thompson design. Here is a link to last year's shirt thread with pics (ordering is done a bit differently though this year).

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/ind...9&hl=shirts

The shirts are listed with my girlfriend, Danielle's shop (Kensington Valley Varsity) and the link is here:

https://www.kvvarsity.com/Products_Detail.php?ProductID=754

Go through the steps of picking color/quantity, add to cart, then checkout. (the checkout process will have you enter an email and password that you can use later if you want to view past orders, etc. After entering all billing/mailing information, select checkout and it should give you a confirmation page. Make sure the order looks correct then submit your order).

If you picked a white shirt with black design, rather than being silkscreened it will be done with an Anajet Direct to Garment printer (it's pretty decent quality really). Same price applies.

The $20 includes shipping, however if you are going to that TATA shoot in August, we can bring yours there and will refund $5/shirt to you then. (Danielle's website is having issues connecting to the USPS website...so right now shipping is always included at $5/ea, just select the 'no' in the shipping drop down box if you will be at the show in August).

Also, sales tax is included, and is another bug in the website., sorry. That 'tax' will go towards the board :)

Lastley, we have some mess ups/test runs that Danielle made last year practicing on the anajet printer (she was just getting used to the machine - the white print is somewhat dull). I believe these are all black with whiteish print. We'll have these at the show for cheaper but I'm not sure how many we have and what sizes (I'll try to get a list together).

All orders must be in by July 24th.

Thanks all, Sorry for so much wording, but it's a bit tricky to try to write it up correctly. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me (emwank@mtu.edu).

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make the show in August!

-Eric Wank

'SmallPanda'

GiantPanda's offspring.

Edited by smallpanda958

This could be the last chance...

Get your orders in soon!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...