Reising Model 50 Smg Parts Kit

WTS: Reising Model 50 SMG parts kit. The finned barrel (barrels many no longer be imported) has some marks on and the bore is dark. There is a saw cut receiver stub with magazine housing stud attached to the barrel. The compensator has all of its fins intact. The magazine well is the 20 round magazine variety.

Parts missing from kit that I have identified from a parts diagram in a Marine Corps manual:

1. connector plunger - "little T shape plunger"

2. trigger plunger - "little T shaped plunger"

3. one sling swivel

4. front portion of the receiver and parts brazed onto that portion

5. NO magazine comes with the kit

The stock has crack in the tang area of the wrist and an old glue repair inside the stock. The sight base has a crack approximately 1/2 " from the front screw hole in the metal. The overall condition of the metal is lacking in finish.

SOLD

For sale only within the USA. All NFA rules apply no sales to where local or state law prohibits parts kits.

This parts kit is posted on the Sturgmegwehr NFA Market Board, the first e-mail or thread posting saying "I'll take it" will be the winner.

Private message or e-mail me if you have questions. USPS Money Order, No Credit Cards or Pay Pal. Referecnes available

Thanks for the boards David.

Ross

Minnesota

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g374/TW56/Reising%20Model%2050%20Parts%20Kit/IMG_5352.jpg

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

Hello Ross!

I have tried to find your Reising parts kit listing with no luck. Could you send me a link and are you interested in any Thompson 28 or M1A1 parts as a trade? Thanks...

Ed Biggar 276 620 8595

Hello Ross!

I have tried to find your Reising parts kit listing with no luck. Could you send me a link and are you interested in any Thompson 28 or M1A1 parts as a trade? Thanks...

Ed Biggar 276 620 8595

Ed, here is the new link:

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/nfa4sale.cgi

Not interested in any trades at this time.

Ross

Edited by Bridgeport28A1

Can't see clearly into your bag of springs , but the two inside don't seem to match the two outside , but I can't be sure. There are 3 little springs and two little "T" shaped rivet type plungers that go into two of these springs. One goes in the hole in the rear of the trigger , one goes in the trigger in the hole under the attached arm , and the third goes in the stud which is prob'ly still attached to the rear of the missing reciever . Other than that , it looks to be complete , except only one sling swivel , which may be on the unshown beat-up stock.

This kit has the "good" hammer spring guide and cap that I've said before should be used. B28A1 , with the guide in the end cap , is the spring's bottom recessed inside too ? If so , this is good , over the flush with the surface style.

Finish looks badly worn , even some rust here and there , but a lot of now hard to find parts . If I didn't have a fishing tackle box full of spares I'd be all over this.

My $2. Chris

If someone needs better photos I'll cut open the sealed bag of springs and take a close up. I believe there are actually extra springs when they are all total up. I'll have to look to see if the little "T" shape plungers are in the bag.

The second sling swivel is missing. No swivels in the beat up stock.

Ross

Update: parts identified as missing are listed in the first post. Finish is non- existent

Link to Photobucket Slide show:

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g374/T...mview=slideshow

Can't see clearly into your bag of springs , but the two inside don't seem to match the two outside , but I can't be sure. There are 3 little springs and two little "T" shaped rivet type plungers that go into two of these springs. One goes in the hole in the rear of the trigger , one goes in the trigger in the hole under the attached arm , and the third goes in the stud which is prob'ly still attached to the rear of the missing reciever . Other than that , it looks to be complete , except only one sling swivel , which may be on the unshown beat-up stock.

This kit has the "good" hammer spring guide and cap that I've said before should be used. B28A1 , with the guide in the end cap , is the spring's bottom recessed inside too ? If so , this is good , over the flush with the surface style.

Finish looks badly worn , even some rust here and there , but a lot of now hard to find parts . If I didn't have a fishing tackle box full of spares I'd be all over this.

My $2. Chris

Edited by Bridgeport28A1