Big Fun, Small Price.....

Having been on tanks for 21 years, and living with belt fed mgs, I looked to find one at home........I realized quickley my wallet would not cover a FA belt fed of any sort, so I looked to the circle of semi-belt feds........I found this gun, and after having a sear and trigger from TODD, of 'RAPID FIRE' replace the one that came with it, I have shot the Kr..p out of it.....

Thought I would just share this with you'al...................jwhttp://www.hunt101.com/img/097065.jpg

HEY, i have one of them also!!

except i have mine in the a6 configuration.

http://www.boomspeed.com/kinky/A6.JPG

i still need to finish riveting it back together and get a semi trigger/sear set, i'm going with a kmp trigger set. i should have it running with in a week or so.

what cal you have your's in? looks like 8mm

mine came in .308, some time in the future i'll change it back over to 30-06. it's too hard to find belts in 308 and i don't want to run links.

if only more people knew how easy it is to biuld one...

• 1 month later...

I always thought it was ridiculous to spend that amount of cash $2000-$4000 to buy a semi-auto (non match or .50 cal firearm). BUT I have recently realized one must make due with what one can which is why I have put in an order for my semi-auto BAR.

It should be here by May, I hope.

Who knows, i may just do the same with one of these belt fed items as well.

QUOTE (JimFromFL @ Mar 25 2004, 11:28 PM)
I always thought it was ridiculous to spend that amount of cash $2000-$4000 to buy a semi-auto (non match or .50 cal firearm). BUT I have recently realized one must make due with what one can which is why I have put in an order for my semi-auto BAR.

It should be here by May, I hope.

Who knows, i may just do the same with one of these belt fed items as well.

WOW $2000-4000, i don't think so.

try $700-800.

a complete unit will run you a grand and a half or so.

buy a parts kit and put it together yourself.

browning model 1919, the kits are everywhere but prices are starting to climb steady now-a-days, about $400-500 for a parts kit.

an M2 parts kit will set you back around $4000, and i don't know of anybody currently making RSP's for them.

• 1 month later...
Same for me Brian, on the price; Jim, when you get your BAR, let's see a picture. I have seen the SAs on the range, and they are nice pieces.......jw