Kahr/AO/Thompson 1927A1 Deluxe with detachable stock...

Hello,

New member here, glad I found this forum! Just purchased (it'll be here next week) a NIB K/AO/T T1B that has the detachable stock and one 30 round magazine. I know I'm not the first and doubt I'll be the last to ask, but would like to get forum members feedback to provide any pertinent information that will be helpful on this newer model.
I have always wanted one of these, and as I doubt I will ever have the $$$ for a true TSMG this was my way to satisfy my cravings to some extent.....having said that I know there have been problems with some of the West Hurley and even early Kahr models. But I'm hoping this brand new model will be free of most of those bugs...and hey the detachable butt-stock sold it as much as anything else!

Thank you in advance.

Regards, John.

Similar worries, recieved mine last june and no problems so far although I have yet to try the drum mag. Runs like a top with my altered AO and SEY 20 rounders. Runs good with the Khar 30 rdr also. Khar must be getting things worked out, I'd recommend the gun - although the long barrel is an eyesore. But the last thing I want to do right no is submit my name - once again - to the feds for permission to do something. So the barrel will stay long until or if we can expel the guy's with the d's behind there names from positions of power.

Picked the rifle up last night and must say the fit and finish is very nice and if it fires as nicely as it looks I'll be most pleased....and that the reports of the spring strength were not embellished, this is the hardest damn action I've ever worked! I also didn't realize the true weight of the rifle, which I appreciate but did suprise me a bit when I picked it up at my deal4r yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked the rifle up last night and must say the fit and finish is very nice and if it fires as nicely as it looks I'll be most pleased....and that the reports of the spring strength were not embellished, this is the hardest damn action I've ever worked! I also didn't realize the true weight of the rifle, which I appreciate but did suprise me a bit when I picked it up at my deal4r yesterday.

Ummmm....pictures?