Making an M3A1 sculpture from a mangled unit...

Edo

Greetings to all fans of the legendary Grease Gun M3/M3A1 !

I'm a Vietnam vet (USN) 59-64 and working on a memorial sculpture to honor our military who have served overseas and come back bent, broken in both body and spirit. It also is meant to bring attention to those who are working so hard to take away our 2nd amendment rights and ultimately our guns. I started with what was left of an M3A1 which appears to have been run over by a tank, torched into many pieces and then put miserably back together as a display gun. When I got it I worked over it with a torch and got all the Bondo off and found a dowel inside holding it all together. Since then I re-constructed the mangled pieces on a base made from military surplus gears into a vertical assembleage which is now a monument to all I mentioned above.. I still am missing some parts so that I can complete this and show it at some fitting venues. I.E. The Vietnam Veterans Art Gallery among others. Can anyone out there supply me with a bent trigger guard, a dented lower housing for the trigger/rear assembly, a mangled bolt and a flash hider? I have a good extra flash hider that I don't need that I can't bring myself to bend up. I will be happy to trade this item for some of the parts I've described. I also need a magazine which is bent up/worn out,etc.(I have a good one which I would be happy to trade for some of the needed parts as well) Thanks for any help on this worthwhile project and God Bless America and our 2nd Amendment Gun Rights too!

Sincerely,

Ed Biggar 276 620 8595 AKA Edo-artneon Draper,VA.