I ordered a semi-auto Thompson and some accessories from Tommygunner a while back and after the promised delivery wait of 6-7 weeks I called to check. In fact I have called several times and am always told , in effect, "be patient". Good enough. But now after 12 weeks and evasive answers on delivery I have received only the EZ pull springs. Does anyone out there have some experience with this outfit? Any advice or comments about this situation would be greatly appreciated.

kamreepaige; that's exactly what I am seeing and I'm trying figure out if he is out of business like you suggest or he is doing some scamming. At the very least he needs to go to a school on customer relations! If you find some way to get a response out of him I'd appreciate it if you would let me know. Best regards. JT

Be patient, It is probably not his fault. I had the same problem on a Thompson from him. But the problem was Kahr who was slow

KAHR was terrible in my case. My Class III dealer ordered an SBR from them, and two years later, after getting an incredible runaround, he refunded my money. Six months after that I found a WEST HURLEY M1 SBR in Florida. Getting it shipped to Ohio and BATF transfer to me added another year. Finally got my M1 Tommy, but took nearly four years from the time I plunked down my first dollar.