Submachine Gun Competition at the Malabar FL Gun Club

This past weekend, Jim B. AKA Dolphinvet, was kind enough to invite me to the Malabar Gun Club for the submachine competition. He allowed me to use his beautiful M1 Thompson and it shot great. I had the best time using his gun. It was the first time I had been in a completion where some very cool props were used. There were 4 different scenarios. One is shown in the video – Sitting in a canoe on water with an obstruction in your way. Another was on an elevated platform with 3 shooting ports. The middle port was a small suspension bridge in which you had to balance yourself and hit the targets … way cool!! The other 2 were walking and shooting! I’ve been shooting for a long time and this was my best and most fun shoot. I can’t thank Jim enough for the experience. It really reinforced my need for a Thompson. I can’t wait to own one!!

I'm very happy you enjoyed it. My biggest problem is getting the time to get out there. I'll try again for the next shoot. I will let you know if I can get another doctor to sub for me. I know it's a lot of fun, I have a great time whenever I go. If I can get out next month I'll let you know and I'll bring the M1 Tommy. Maybe I'll even shoot my 1921 a little.