posted by Mkw

For the first time in 2 Years, I have run out of 1928A1 Ultimax receivers. I am also sold out of 1921 Ultimax receivers. I have a few M1 & M1A1 Ultimax receivers. I also have 1 2M2 and a few M2s but no Screw-On Grip Mounts for them at this time. There are some 1921 Pre-Ultimax and a couple of M1A1 Pre-Ultimax receivers available. I have discussed this situation with my associates. We have tentatively agreed to make one more run of receivers before I quit for good. They will all be Ultimax . If you want a receiver and what I have in stock does not meet your requirements, fill out the receiver order form in the RECEIVER page of the website and send it to me. Do not send any money because it might not happen. Every good thing comes to an end. By the time this is finished, I will be 80 years old. I intend to shut down most all of my activities by then. Call me anytime at 310-457-6400 but no e-mails. E-mails are too difficult for me so I don't even look at my inbox anymore.

• 2 months later...

Doug or Mkw, I hope your suture removal goes well and your vision improves and you get additional help regarding for your mail.

I have sent you a second written request in a Prioirty Mail envelope for a full refund for my August 2015 order of pre-ultramax 28A1 display receiver and several small parts. I had sent you the first written refund confirmation request immediately after our latest phone call where you agreed to refund my paid in full August 2015 order.

Sincerely,

Ross Opsahl

Replying again to Bridgeport28A1 by mkw

From Doug Richardson

I really don't appreciate comments like this. Two days ago I left a message on your phone that I had sent you a refund but that the envelope had been returned to me because I had made an error on the envelope. The refund was resent two days ago.

Look folks, I am blind I do the best I can, if I fail to do something call me and tell me. Don't send me piles of paper and engage in petty bitching. No one has ever lost one dollar with me. It is stuff like this that discourages me from enduring the extreme difficulty it is for me to continue doing Thompson products.