Interesting eBay Thompson Item Auction

Thought this auction 192294326135 interesting at the current bid for a 1928A1 complete lower with additional horizontal forearm and grip mount. It does appear to be quite a nice set of parts. This last 12 months on Thompson related parts auctions keeps exceeding (my) expectations repeatedly.

Its like a frenzy.

Perhaps someone with way more computer skills than I can post a link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928A1-Thompson-Parts-Auto-Ordnance-1927-SMG/192294326135

Looks like maybe a $900-$1000 worth of parts ? I think the barrel (different auction) is the keeper of the parted out gun, if the winner of the trigger frame doesn't also win the barrel that would be be a drag. Also, some people might be more comfortable with an ebay purchase than from other online sites, acceptance of paypal etc and pay top dollar because of the competitiveness of bidding. Nothing like an ebay frenzy. If I'm looking for something, firearm part or non-firearm, I hit up ebay first, then move to Amazon to compare prices if applicable, then to other online sites if I can't find what I need from ebay or Amazon. Newbies might not be familiar with gunbroker or IMA etc. Just my opinion !

Edited by Skittorius