WTS GPC Thompson stock slide and stocks

I’ve got a Thompson 1928 stock slide that I bought for my sbr’ed 1927a1 that Dan converted to take a down buttstock that I don’t need. I had ordered an original GI slide from the Netherlands but it took so long to get here [2020 strikes again] I figured it was lost at sea so I bought one from GPC. I’d take $50.00 for the slide and shipping. Also have the 1927a1 buttstock from my AO build and another very heavy British style buttstock [upper and lower swivel] and custom forearm that I got from Ivan. Missing the lower buttstock swivel but has a very nice grooved buttplate. Id take $90.00 plus shipping for all 3 stock pieces.

post-259674-0-04770200-1623263097_thumb.jpeg

post-259674-0-97502800-1623263127_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Baltimoreed11754

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got a Thompson 1928 stock slide that I bought for my sbr’ed 1927a1 that Dan converted to take a down buttstock that I don’t need. I had ordered an original GI slide from the Netherlands but it took so long to get here [2020 strikes again] I figured it was lost at sea so I bought one from GPC. I’d take $50.00 for the slide and shipping. Also have the 1927a1 buttstock from my AO build and another very heavy British style buttstock [upper and lower swivel] and custom forearm that I got from Ivan. Missing the lower buttstock swivel but has a very nice grooved buttplate. Id take $90.00 plus shipping for all 3 stock pieces.

Pm sent.