**All Sold ** First Variation Manufactured Taiwanese Crosby Drums “Thompson” Lettering Intact Still Sealed In Plastic

** All Sold **

With David’s advance permission given,

I would like to offer for sale  to 3 Board members one of the first variation Taiwanese Crosby Co. Thompson L drums still sealed in the plastic, just like the one shown from the David Albert collection  as shown in the Boards  “Reproduction Thompson Accessories Reference Guide/Reproduction Metal Accessories.

All have the word “ Thompson” intact and not ground off as in subsequent drums,

All 3 boxes intact & drums sealed in plastic although someone with an artistic flair decided the boxes  needed extra Info with a Sharpie

$350.00 each and that includes USPS large Flat box Priority shipping and Insurance

I would like to spread the wealth so Please, ****1 Drum Per Board Member*** the first 3 members who post under this saying “I will take one”  get one
I will accept your Check, Postal Money order PayPal Discreet Friend or Family or Apple Cash (I don’t do Zelle or Venmo)

photographs below, obviously I am  shooting through plastic on the lettering as mentioned they are still sealed.

Thanks For Reading & As Always Thank You David for the Boards!

From David’s Description:

Taiwanese Crosby L-Drums:

Around 2006, a Taiwanese company was contracted by an American company to reproduce L-Drums, and about 200 were produced and sold initially. The drums worked well, and were marked in the same manner as the World War II Crosby drums. The drums are blued, and their markings appear slightly less crisp and deep when compared to original Crosby drums. After some controversy regarding the markings, subsequent drum markings were changed, an example of which I do not have currently. The drum in the picture below arrived well-oiled, inside two plastic bags, packaged in the fiber-board box pictured. Apparently these drums were not internally greased at the factory, which is another characteristic which may aid in identification. 

D8A62991-894A-4CA5-A4FA-4D5102689C74.jpeg

A34C8613-9048-4FA9-9516-6A43BCA33714.jpeg

8B5157BF-71BE-4F25-A6C9-2EDEAC81113F.jpeg

6B5DADFE-28E2-4FE4-AF97-2D13BC060DC0.jpeg

6F48DAE3-F38F-4F81-8B8A-23B6BE9EB2DA.jpeg

442C2A21-936A-4A9F-B717-778039C6F685.jpeg

Edited by azboater
**All Sold**

• azboater changed the title to **All Sold Pending Funds** First Variation Manufactured Taiwanese Crosby Drums “Thompson” Lettering Intact Still Sealed In Plastic
  • azboater changed the title to **All Sold ** First Variation Manufactured Taiwanese Crosby Drums “Thompson” Lettering Intact Still Sealed In Plastic