30 Rd. Mags

How sad is this, I don't even own a Thompson and I'm buy 30 rd. mags (it gives me a reason to) Any how I got some in the other day and out of ten I got three differant manufactures,

so the question is is there better ones to look for, as far as quality or collectible.

Thanks Dave

Dave,

I ain't no expert, but I think that maybe the ones built by the Sparks-Withington Company (SWCO) may be harder to find because of the smaller production run of 2,840,500 units. And I get this cool info from the excellent books by Frank Iannamico, "American Thunder" (Volumes 1 and 2)...I suggest that you buy a copy of each also; it'll help you tremendously in your collecting efforts! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Rob

It is my understanding that "American Thunder" is out of print. In any case, "American Thunder II" added new content and made some corrections to the information in "American Thunder". Thus, there would be no need to purchase a used or new-old-stock "American Thunder" unless you just wanted to have it. If this is incorrect, I freely stand corrected.

When you order, "American Thunder II", ask Frank to sign it.