Wtt: Bm59 10 Rd Mag For 20 Rd

gundoc19

gundoc,

E-MAIL sent! I have a MINT BM59 20 round magazine to trade with you for your 10 Round Magazine. (If it still available. I know I am late, but it doesn't hurt to try. As my fellow co-worker Trish just told me, "You can't fail, unless you try"! HUH? Way to give me POSITIVE vibes! ) Taking care of daughter has hindered internet usage the past few weeks at night and only able to access internet at work (certain times, when Big Brother isn't watching!)

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

gundoc19,

E-Mail sent. Due to surgery, able to reply to you today. I received your mint 9 round (at most) magazine with the black plastic follower last week. (I guess you forgot to mention the black follower in your post.) By this time you should have received my mint 20 rounder with the chrome follower. I hope my trade to you was SATISFACTORY.

Pete

Has anybody shot with the black plastic follower? Anyone notice any differences or is it only cosmetic?

Pete

Can you post pictures of the 10 round mag? How is the floor plate marked? Does it have (3) spot welds on the body on each side at the bottom above the floor plate? I have never seen or heard of a 10 round mag with a plastic follower.