Tapco 30rd Mags

I just got 10 mags in from Tapco they are in very good condition. The only flaw I see is a couple of mags have small rub marks nothing bad. These are the $6.99 specials they had.

Shane

I've never really been happy with TAPCO..Most of their products are cheap junk....THAT'S JUST MY OPINION..Also, don't EVER think about Criticizing their products in anyway on their Forum. Those who do, are automatically deleted...Nice folks.

Hi guys,

I agree with LIONHART. Most of the stuff Tapco sells is junk. But these TSMG mags are an exception. I talked with them at length before I ordered because of earlier experiences with their low quality products.

In the case of mags I received, 1/3 rate exc-NOS showing just minor insertion marks. The rest are vg-exc. And after looking for "the runt of the litter", the worst mag in the case was a good-vg shooter. Almost all mags are Seymour with no rust anywhere, just pounds of grease. And as Shane stated, there are some rub marks from storage. But very few have any dent at all.

My advice is buy them before they are gone.

Carey

Looks like Tapco's $6.99 used TSMG 30rnd mag deal is done. The used ones are now $9.99. However, if one orders a dozen of the "excellent" mags, the price is $10.99 each. Plus, Tapco has a $8.95 fixed shipping cost deal right now. I ponied-up the $5.00 "handpick" for my dozen "excellent" mags. Total will come to $12.15 each, which seems like a pretty good deal. I'll probably split a few of these with a friend of mine here in Colorado, so I guess I did a mini-group buy.

They claim 7-10 day delivery. I'll report when mags are received.

BTW, Tapco has a dealer-discount program, so a real group buy might be possible. They quoted me $7.99 each for quantities of 100 for the excellent condition mags, which they claimed were essentially new, though they did volunteer that they are full of grease.