$100,000.00 For Stg-45 Prototype.?

i really love this stuff...somebody by chance get's his hand's on something and it's rare one only with a tale of intrigue behind it,spy's, late night train ride's.bombed out factorie's.....heck why doesn't anything thompson like this turn up...like the "scaramuzzo gun's" anymore???

is it the german's only who had this stuff??what no brit secret sten night shooter with 100rd drum??no perfected papa "nambu" that shot gov.45acp in a pinch,in case the japanese ossifer was surrounded by merril's marauder's..

and i'm sure they had a mussolini special found next to his clubbed to death body.and picked up by vito of corleone.> that now has just turned up in a farmhouse with paperwork telling of the tale of how it got there...yeah right>>

everyday more and more turn's up with this higher $$$ on it...pleeze give us a break purveyor's of these gun tale's...and rare prototype's,and one only's...for $100,000.00 or more...

at least { texas ranger}frank's 45 colt single action had some history>did it really shoot bonnie and clyde?? wink!

maybe now the all time rare thompson will drop out of the sky held by some auto ord or colt employee, smuggled out during a polish sausage lunch x-mas party.

yep, mighty fine and a nice price.....

take care,ron

p.s. and if i had a $100,000.00 to spend it would not be on a stg-prototype.or any gun for that matter..a man has to know his limitation's..

you mean you guy's can't come up with a $100,000.00 thompson.prototype tool room gun??come on we are better then that..............maybe something fondled by j.devine??or engraved by dr.mengele?

take care,ron

yes phil everybody want's a tommy to shoot.but whatabout all those busy guy's who have a life to run,and never have time to shoot or go to gun show's and brag... this will fill the bill. for those sunday afternoon lunch partie's after foot ball. they can go into the basement vault. drag it out...and tell all the football fan's the wartale behind it..

then the doc's, lawyer's,real estate broker's,stockbroker's,car dealer's and other's, oh yeah and ins.guy's. can later on get together and say. i want one to... doe's this blowhard with his 60inch bigscreen and benz. and 15,000 sq.foot house impress us?? when he whip's out a thompson........ no way... we all will go on the open market. and pay more then whatever the going rate..>is that market value?< {wink!} and we all can get one.. heck maybe two!! then we will be better then him..........and later on get on a web-site and post all neat picture's of the stuff. and brag to the less fortunate how much we own and have, and can pay more then them...

and how we can make the market...HISTORY who care's about that $$$ we have all this thompson bling!!

then vito bring's out his pirated copy of King Kong 2005

and they all say darn sheesh i want that vine in my back yard,and want to fire off a tommy with drum also..it never end's..

now if only some smart japanese fell-a who had those 1,000 arisaka's socked away could get them interested,w/o scrapped off mum's..yeah!

i'm saving up now for my mp-38............and i don't needa war movie to like one.. only uncle otto's picture on the eastern front.

take care,ron

i'd pay $10,000.00 for that stg-45 m-40 thing..just because of the phoney story...the gun has been around over 20 year's and advertised under something else i know of twice.maybe earl owned it at one time.ya think??

however tell the owner i will take it for $10,000.00 this way he has a starting point for all the nut's to follow and bid more...we have to preserve the history of this thing.wink!

and it won't be "Thompson Cash" buying it.

i also can pay in euro-'s if any interest??? take care,ron