Bunch of WW2 US Thompson items to trade

Looking to trade a "lot" of WW2 Thompson items for Colt Era item(s) of any type.Just offering them here before evilbay or gunjoker :)

Seymour drum in good condition, US marked L drum pouch, 6 various maker GI 30 rd mags in vy vy good cond with US 1942 canvas pouch. 5 20rd US mag pouch, 3 30rd mag US pouch,M1A1 pivot plate, oiler, pilot buffer and spring, M1A1 charging handle, boyt 42 parts leather pouch, small canvas part pouch, TM 9-215 M1 manual with M1A1 update in near perfect condition. All the parts are not rusty or pitted at all and usable.

Just want to trade the whole lot together if possible up or down is fine. Have pictures

PM me

Thanks

Larry

If you decide to break up the lot, I might be interested in the L-drum and pouch.

I bought one recently off someone (from a different board) and didn't realize it had a dent in it to the point where it wont work. Rather disappointing. And it's a bummer to not have a working drum.

I bet you could send it the The Drum Doctor (Merle) and he could beat it out and get it humming again,

Or any decent sheetmetal man with the right tools could beat it out as well.

Just a thought,

Darryl

I bet you could send it the The Drum Doctor (Merle) and he could beat it out and get it humming again,

Or any decent sheetmetal man with the right tools could beat it out as well.

Just a thought,

Darryl

+1 what darrylta said. Here's a link to the story about my dented Seymour drum.

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7444&hl=%2Bseymour+%2Bdrum

Hi Kilroy,

Thats an easy fix if it looks like that. I have fixed a few myself, Merle could fix that easily. I bet you could also :)

Here is my drum and other items for trade, ran it through my 21 last weekend. I will take $750 delivered for all of it also if someone is interested

drum.jpgdrum1.JPGphoto-11.JPGphoto-7 copy.JPGphoto-13.JPGphoto-7.JPGphoto-6 copy.JPGphoto-9.JPGphoto-10.JPGphoto-12.JPGdrumpouch.JPG

Edited by joseph12297