Looking for someone to replace a Lewis Gun Barrel.

APEX Gun Parts has a lot of spare parts for the LEWIS LMG to include barrels.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/machine-guns/light-machine-guns/lewis-lmg.html?product_list_limit=all

There is a tool that the British used to assist with getting the barrel loosened up from the aluminum heat dissapator.
There is also a band around the barrel at the gas port that I suspect can become rather tight with carbon buildup.
Not sure what "tricks" US owners use since we don't have the issue tools for disassembly.

Richard

If you need directions on how to do a barrel swap, let me know and I'll write down the instructions. Usually not very difficult if you do it right. If you're looking for a replacement barrel, check out what Apex has.

Mine is a US .30 M1917, but barrel removal is the same.

If the barrel is completely disassembled and will not come out of the radiator, then you may need to warm it up. Mine comes out with some judicious work with a nylon or hard rubber hammer on the muzzle. I usually unscrew the muzzle device a few threads so I don't have to whack on the barrel itself. Once the barrel has started moving, it's usually pretty easy to drive it out after removing the muzzle device. I have a short piece of hard wooden dowel to help it.