2 replies to this topic

#1 TommyFan

TommyFan

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:14 PM

HOO-WAH!!!!
Received my Semi M1 (AO/Kahr) back from PK today, and my only regret is having to wait til Saturday to put some rounds downrange. When I sent it out, it had a 16 inch barrel, loose on the trigger frame, would not come apart easily, and jammed constantly. It looked and felt like crap.

It feels like a totally different weapon now-no play in the frame, smooth cocking action. I had no doubts the work would be first class, but I was amazed that so much could be done. Dealing with somebody who is a real gentleman and who helped me through the SBR process was a pleasure. PK is tops in my book.

Pics and a range report are comin!

#2 Zamm

Zamm

Respected Member & Artist

• Regular Group
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, and all their goodies!<br>Obsolete Victorian Photomechanical processes,<br>Etching, Engraving and all Printmaking,<br>Entomology, specializing in Coleoptera,<br>Arachnology, specializing in Theraphosidae.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:19 PM

Aint it the best!!?
zamm

#3 TommyFan

TommyFan

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

It sure is!!! I was even better putting a few hundred rounds downrange without a single jam or misfire. It was a great to have to spend an hour cleaningit because it actually got used! Man what a piece!!