Polston Semi Auto Updates?

Some time ago, I emailed Mr. Polston about reserving one of his semi autos when they are ready to be sold, And have never heard back from him. Does anyone know if this product is still in the works or have any updates?

Thank you very much.

Here is a Polston update. I have finished the work and prototyping for

the Polston pattern receiver, and the receivers are ready to be put into production.

The other significant projects-within-a-project are to finish the design and prototyping

of the bolt assembly, and to finish the design and prototyping of the semi-auto

trigger frame assembly. Both the bolt assy. and the trigger frame assy. use almost

all of the original parts, although many of them are modified. Tim Polstons prototype

rifle is hand made and machined. there were no drawings or set dmensions and

tolerances for the parts so there is considerable work to get things production ready.

Right now the project is proceding at a slow pace because Dr. Drehsen, the

primary investor and head of SA-Ordnance has many demands on his time due to

the fact that he is simultaneously doing sugery and overseeing and operating his

plastic surgery centers. However, we are hoping to get things moving faster to

get the rifle ready for production.

Questions about where, when, prices, and how to order have yet to be determined.

When the rifle is ready you will be able to order a complete rifle, or send in your parts

set to be built into a rifle. I will be glad to answer any questions to the best of my

ability and can be contacted at Philaord@aol.com. I described the rifle in detail in a

previous post so a search should take you there.

Bob Bower/Phila Ord

Thank you very much for the update and information gentlemen,I appreciate it. It is nice to hear that the rifle is making progress toward production and is still a viable possibility as well. Until then,I will keep purchasing magazines and parts. Sometimes good things come to those who wait :)