M3 Suppressor

The M3 is in and it's a nice one, very nice original grey/green phosphate finish, I'll post pics when I have more time. I'm interested in supressing it and wondering if anyone has one or knows who might make one to fit the M3? I have a spare barrel that could be adapted. I was wondering also if a .45 acp supressor from another weapon could be adapted in some way to fit on the M3, I have a Bowers supressor for my Mac 10 that is mostly unused, any thoughts from M3 experts?

Mike Hammer

• 1 year later...

They are $400 now. They are very good units , very quiet for old tech units. I am happy with mine.

On the down side , there are a lot of uproar on his delivery times and customer service these last couple of years. I have two greaseguns and thought about getting a second suppressor. I've called now and then over the last two years but noone answers. I leave messages , but never a call back. He's listed that he has three left , but he's said that for two years now at least. Who knows?

I'd be careful about your money , let a middleman take the risk.

Chris

Ps . These are cylindrical , one OD units . There was someone else building a dual diameter can that looks more like the GI issue , but I've never fired one to compare.

Thanks for the update as I am still interested in getting a suppressor. I had a suppressor deal go sour with J. Ceiner about ten years ago, although I believe most of the fault was my dealer at the time. I would consider getting one from him if indeed he still has any. He does not seem to either want to or have the time to answer the phone and unless I can talk to a person I will not do business with them.

Mike Hammer

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard any more news about J.A. Ceiner since he was arrested some weeks ago? Guess I won't get that suppressor from him after all!

Mike Hammer

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, I have one on my Valkyerie sa Grease Gun.....I did it myself after getting a Form-1 approved from ATF......I always have it with me down at the Jungle Walk during the MG shoot at KCR.

....come down, the next shoot, if you have'nt gotten one yet. and if you get one, bring it & go thru the JW course with it.