Where To Find A M1 Thompson Non-crossbolt Buttstock

There pretty rare now, I seen them in parts sets now and then. Finding a NOS stock will be difficult, your best bet may be have Dan Block make you one.

Is this for the blank shooter your building or a live gun?

-Darryl

There pretty rare now, I seen them in parts sets now and then. Finding a NOS stock will be difficult, your best bet may be have Dan Block make you one.

-Darryl

Actually trying to find one for a friend. He has a M1 Thompson in the 20,000 serial range and it has a cross bolt stock. I told him that a non-crossbolt would be more correct. So he is trying to find one. By the way love the parts I got off you! :)

Steve

-Darryl

Actually trying to find one for a friend. He has a M1 Thompson in the 20,000 serial range and it has a cross bolt stock. I told him that a non-crossbolt would be more correct. So he is trying to find one. By the way love the parts I got off you! :)

Steve

Steve,

Has his Thompson ever been through a rebuild? If so the cross bolt stock would be correct stock also.

The earlier stocks show up from time to time on Gunbroker and Ebay.

Steve,

Has his Thompson ever been through a rebuild? If so the cross bolt stock would be correct stock also.

The earlier stocks show up from time to time on Gunbroker and Ebay.

I will watch out for one. The thompson hasn't been through a rebuild that I can see. Original finish. Everything else is correct, just has the crossbolt stock. Hard telling where it came from.

hawksnest, I'm looking for a Colt nickel butt stock oil bottle, do you one or any leads ?

-Darryl

Gentlemen: I have several unissued U.S. G.I. no-crossbolt stocks for the M-1 Thompson. $35.00 each shipped.

How do I go about making payment for one stock. Who to make payment to and address. Email address is beware629@verizon.net. Will await reply.