Richardson Receivers

I visited richardsons thompson website, and dougs postings seem to indicate that he has either caught up on production, or is close to catching up on production of his receivers. Anybody here know if this is correct? If he indeed has caught up, might be a good time to order one.

post-4222-0-59476100-1351226060_thumb.jpg

Edited by couchcommando

It appears Doug is making some recs. I think there are several types he is making, I was #57 on the list a couple years ago for a 1921 dummy rec.i have not heard from Doug yet, so I assume 1921/28 dummies are not up to date yet. He did post that he had an unsold M1 available a few weeks ago.

My receivers, a lot is happening there. I have help now so receiver production has increased tremendously. Models 21 Early, 21 Late, 28, 28A1, 2M2, 2MM, M1, M1A1, & M2 are currently in production. I'm working to finalize my 3rd generation of semi-auto 2S & MS receivers. The backlog of M1/M1A1 orders has been shipped so I have actually been able to fill new orders for those as received. The other models are nearing completion but it will take me at least to the end of the year to catch up completely. You can keep apprised of things by visiting my Blog section of my website www.ThompsonSMG.com . I am ready to announce some major changes in my receiver offerings soon..