Aftermarket Reising .22LR Magazines?

Nope.

Somebody did do an excelent reblue on that rifle. It is in the acceptable military range , has the correct stock.

If it had not been reblued , I woud've been tempted to try to sneak her in.

Chris

I saw this rifle also. He claims it isn't refinished. It is in the correct military trainer range so it has been refinished. As to the mags the OP was asking about.

There have been posts on Rimfire Central about these mags. At the time of the post on RFC, you could still buy mags from Gun Parts Co. I have lots of original mags so I haven't bought any to re-pops test them.

Yeah, the metal on the stock is still original, it was probably owned at some time by someone who didn't appreciate the beauty of the original worn parked finish.

I'll check out RFC.

The stock on that is really nice, typically worn in a nice way, would look great with a USMC ser# rifle that hasn't been historically ruined by bluing it.

I wonder if the stock and buttplate numbers match. Still a great rifle to shoot.

I have deleted this post because after looking at it, I think it deserves its own thread.

I've moved it to the thread titled:

Models 65 , 165 & 151 Peep Sights.

Edited by voyager

• 2 weeks later...

n64atlas,

I ordered a couple of the Marlin mags. They'e 10 rd. .22lr. They should be at my place by now.

I'm away so it could be a while before I can test them.

With the prices that are being paid now for the originals, when you can find them, this may be a good alternative.

Thanks,

Mike