Colt Navy Serial Number 11410 Deactivated for Sale in Germany

I was just pulling your leg, the bad shape they are in are a dealbreaker for me, it has been a long time since I saw a colt on egun, the last one was one of the lake guns, also in bad shape, ...good luck with the auction

Interesting that the numbers do not match.

Thanks for posting!

paulsavoy,

I have seen many an item go much higher in price with only two bidders. The Thompson community is small, even by world standards. I bet you know or find out later who now owns NO 11410. I would have paid $450 for NO 11410 just for the pleasure of figuring out what to do with it!

fithmedic,

I had a chance to purchase NO 14181 many years ago, circa 2004. It is a very seldom seen variation. Have you done a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to try to determine its history?

paulsavoy,

I have seen many an item go much higher in price with only two bidders. The Thompson community is small, even by world standards. I bet you know or find out later who now owns NO 11410. I would have paid $450 for NO 11410 just for the pleasure of figuring out what to do with it!

I'm glad I had bid : at $450 I would have Regrets. i should had bid $3000...

now waiting a next sale ( neutralized one )...

Giant Panda, my pleasure as #14181 went through the military rebuild process and the matching lower went on to another, or it is in the scrap heap of thompson parts. The 21 barrel was removed and a military 28A1 barrel and cutts compensator attached to the receiver along with the lovely military finished coat...

TD

We have not, but we are going to put in a FOIA request someday.

We have 2 out 3 requests pending on other NFA since March of 2013.

We have already asked our Congressman to get involved and at the least they did get a response.

No paperwork yet and that was 4 months ago.

I am hesitant to send another and possibly wait more than a reasonable amount of time for such an innocuous inquiry.