Does anyone have a worn out / bulged Colt 21A barrel?

Hello and good day to you all.

I am starting to get ready to work on my Colt Thompson 21A replica project for this year. I finished my Colt 21AC replica project last year, right before the July TATA event. I haven't shared the pictures on the board, but if you guys are interested in seeing the detail of the Replica 21AC, let me know and I'll post pictures.

I was wondering if anyone out there may happen to have a Colt Thompson 21A barrel that was worn out and or bulged for sale, that I could use for my 21A replica project?

Any help greatly appreciated. Please PM me or drop a response.

Wish you all the best.

I have a replica Colt 21A barrel turned already with .055 width fins, but I kind of would of liked to use a real colt Thompson barrel to go on the Doug Richardson Colt 21 receiver I'm using for the Colt 21A replica. It's not worth wasting or paying the price for a serviceable Colt 21A barrel, but one that someone can't use anymore would be perfect.

That one on Ebay was an aftermarket 1928 one I believe, even though no threads for the comp. That would not look correct for my project, but thank you for the try!

No worries... I myself am searching for a bulged/un-serviceable WWII 1928 barrel for a 1928A1 display I am putting together. I have heard that a bulged barrel is a common problem encountered with high-use guns. Also one would expect plenty of shot out barrels out there from those who shoot their weapons. But such a barrel is quickly turning into one of the most difficult parts for me to find.