Replacing Lost CLEO Signoff

Bounty1

I have recently discovered that I have lost the CLEO sign-off for one of my SMGs on a Form 4.. I still have the first page with stamp, BATFE approval for transfer etc.

This form goes back to 1975, and the forms have changed in the interim. I notice that the newer ones have the CLEO sign-off on the back of the 1st page, but I honestly don't remember about this particular one, because the back of the 1st page is just instructions, but I seem to remember having to get a sign-off on it, so that had to be on a 2nd page, now missing, and probably left on a copy machine somewhere..

Anyone know if BATFE will provide a copy of this, or the procedure to go through to get it, or if it would even be necessary to get it, or if they'd go "ballistic" with this sort of request? Any info would be appreciated.

Frank,

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm just not going to worry about it for now, as I have page 1 with the BATFE OK, and the actual transfer stamp.

Hope all is well with you. We shot together several times up in MD at some of the Thompson Show and Shoots. All the best.