1921/28 Overstamp For Sale

I have owned my Colt Thompson since 2012. I have never

fired it. It sits in display case. comes with original

colt 20 round magazine. Price is $41000 USD + shipping. $500 of which will be going to this board! If you are interested, I can send photos or I can post here if I can figure it out. It was from the Philadelphia PD, then went to Roger Cox, bought by previous owner (whom owned it since 1977) and then myself through a class 3 dealer. I was told 93% bluing present, but photos will tell condition. original internals and remington wood. no PD marks. I have a local Class III dealer whom can hold the upper receiver while your ATFE paperwork goes through-he charged me $75 for the service in 2012 or I can ship receiver to your choice of class III dealer. I have bought, sold, and posted on this board since 2012. Thanks David for letting me

list this firearm.

• Upvote 1

I have owned my Colt Thompson since 2012. I have never

fired it. It sits in display case. comes with original

colt 20 round magazine. Price is $41000 USD + shipping. $500 of which will be going to this board! If you are interested, I can send photos or I can post here if I can figure it out. It was from the Philadelphia PD, then went to Roger Cox, bought by previous owner (whom owned it since 1977) and then myself through a class 3 dealer. I was told 93% bluing present, but photos will tell condition. original internals and remington wood. no PD marks. I have a local Class III dealer whom can hold the upper receiver while your ATFE paperwork goes through-he charged me $75 for the service in 2012 or I can ship receiver to your choice of class III dealer. I have bought, sold, and posted on this board since 2012. Thanks David for letting me

list this firearm.

You have a post on this forum that you "fire" your Colt Thompson with all original internal parts and don't change out your Colt bolt/actuator etc, with GI parts when you fire it, your not worried about hurting/breaking the internals and the post continued to say basically says "at least call me nostalgic" ... Above you say you never fired it... I have a very good memory and the post is on this forum. So is it you have fired it and you have forgotten? Good luck on your endeavor