Value of Richardson 1921 receiver

I believe that you recently picked up that item on GunBroker (?)........nice looking 80% receiver with engraving, and 1928-series parts mounted to it. Does it have the "Richardson" engraving-mark under the front of the receiver where the handguard-rail mounts (?)

As far as price/value......I would say about $1,000 - $1,300 due to Phila-Ordnance making a similar product. 

Just my thoughts......others will be by shortly.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:47 PM, Blanksguy said:

I believe that you recently picked up that item on GunBroker (?)........nice looking 80% receiver with engraving, and 1928-series parts mounted to it. Does it have the "Richardson" engraving-mark under the front of the receiver where the handguard-rail mounts (?)

As far as price/value......I would say about $1,000 - $1,300 due to Phila-Ordnance making a similar product. 

Just my thoughts......others will be by shortly.

Good to hear PhilaOrd is producing in quantity a similar product.

4 hours ago, mbc230 said:

Do you have any pictures of the Richardson 1921 Receiver? It would be nice to see the pictures of what you have. Thank you.

This is probably the best thread on Phialdelphia Ordnance and Doug Richardson 80% - Dummy Thompson receivers.

https://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15428-phila-ordnance-and-richardson-receivers-side-by-side/page/2/

4 hours ago, Bridgeport28A1 said:

This is probably the best thread on Phialdelphia Ordnance and Doug Richardson 80% - Dummy Thompson receivers.

https://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15428-phila-ordnance-and-richardson-receivers-side-by-side/page/2/

Thank you! Wonderful post, but the post is older as all the links to the pictures are gone. 

Edited by mbc230