Tsmg "want One"

I would like to get a thompson 45cal smg but the more I read the more confused! Is the one from auto ordence the best or are they orthers? I want to be able to shoot this gun, not put it away! Thanks for any help, I am trying get any info I can find. Steve

You really posted this in the wrong section, this section is geared for discussing Browning Semi-Autos.

Try posting in the Thompson section.

Before posting again go to the Thompson forum and check out the FAQ section in there. It has a lot of info about the different types of Thompsons. You might find everything you need there.

Good luck and welcome to the Madhouse.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

• 2 months later...

Divedigger:

Full Auto I presume, thus:

Top of the line no matter the condition (so long as it runs) - Colt manufactured for Auto Ordnance

Savage or Auto Ordnance WWII military - 1928A1, M1, or M1A1 *note that the 1928A1 is same as Colt configuration whereas M1 and M1A1 have side cocking handles, no Blish lock, fixed butt stocks, no Cutts Compensators and cannot use the drums

West Hurleys will run if tweeked