What Are Prices On Thompson Barrels With The Thick Fins?

These are the WWII barrels with the thick flat fins.

What have these being selling for recently and have you heard of any issues listing them on E-Bay?

Not sure about the ebay issue, but I have seen and bought a WWII barrel on IMA-USA for $200 without the compensator. That seems to be a good price from what I've seen, unless you buy it with a complete parts kit that usually run around $650-$750.

Rob

Edited by photonance

Wow, $200 for a barrel is a pretty good price. Are these good condition barrels?

I believe Richardson has them for just over $300, but his of course are essentially new.

They are very good condition barrels, and through IMA-USA you can also get a better pick for extra money. I think it is $20 extra for hand picked, but I just went with the standard price.

Rob

A guy whose handle was Vlad2000 was selling them all day on Gunbroker for around $130. $200 seems a bit high to me....

When I ordered a barrel from IMA they didn't say anything about the manufacturer. I did do the extra $20 for a hand selected one, but as far as my understanding that was only on condition. But maybe they would do manufacterer, if you asked them. I didn't. I just wanted the nicest one possible.

Now you can get a barrel from Omega Weapons for $250 finned with the compensator. And his stuff is the nicest I have ever seen. If I were you, that is the way I would go. Because IMA wants $200 for the barrel and $200 for the compensator. Ever part I order for a Thompson is from Omega now. His prices can not be beat.