Madsen Saetter Lmg Info?

slowfinger

Anybody know where to get Madsen Saetter LMG info? A drawing or history or pictures? I've done some searches on the internet but always come up empty. The only thing I know is there 30:06 and used in south america to fight garilas there. It was supplyed by are CIA and made by a danish firm outsorsed to Indo china co. Would the present company have info? I know there still around making mounts or scopes. Anybody have an address or a parts kit like I do....Wondering what you can come up with!... :unsure:

Apariently, The co.:Dansk Industri Syndikat that made the Madsen gun have changed co's over the years at least three times since 1960. The new or suviving co is called Disa. They have a branch office in Oswego, Illinois. But they told me to try the main co. in Denmark. I will try this week and see what we can come up with!...I will be glad to share what I may get from them. Maybe a good drawing and a manual on the mark4 LMG Madsen Saetter gun!

Also found out the Madsen Mark 4 was sold here in the states in 1970 for $350. by Interarmsco. What a deal. Mine is imported from El Salvador after service for 46 years in the jungle, by a Nevada Import co and is a nice complete parts kit. If you want one call Walter at: 702-564-0948 SLLIC co.