Bm59/62 Help

Dray

I have a BM59/62 imported by Berben. It has a high 2900 serial number. It is like brand new, having been shot little. I have had a hard time trying to find out what it is worth. Can anyone give me an idea of value. Would it be a good idea to list on Guns America or the other auction? I can post some pix if needed. Thanks for any help.

Which is it? A BM59 or a BM62? Both of these guns turn up for sale on GunBroker fairly frequently. Based on the prices I have seen over the past twelve months, I would say the a Model 62 is "worth" approximately $1,800.00 to $2,200.00 depending on condition and what comes with it. Now with the Obama "scare", some sellers may be asking more for their military assault rifles, but I am not sure they are getting it.

I have a BM59/62 imported by Berben. It has a high 2900 serial number. It is like brand new, having been shot little. I have had a hard time trying to find out what it is worth. Can anyone give me an idea of value. Would it be a good idea to list on Guns America or the other auction? I can post some pix if needed. Thanks for any help.
Edited by Ric70506

Then is is a BM62 imported by Berben - this is the variant without the military features of the BM59 - uses all BM59 parts, receiver is marked BM62. Market today is roughly $1,800 - there are some out there for a little more but they are not selling - things are tight. HTH