Colt Marked B.b.model Gun.......?

has anybody ever seen one ??or have one???

i bought one from a dad's buddy in az.and he says it has the markings like a colt thompson,with serial number 14565 or something.

not stamped model gun,or m.g.c.but the same like a original gun.however not metal but plastic..............

i think "Thompson Greed"set in,because he wanted a $100.00 for it. new in box.

but i figured with the real deal hitting $20,000.00

a plastic copy 1921ac model.would be worth $100.00 wink!!

now what a great display it will make at s.a.r.show 2004

and the tale's it will tell................from its long trip from tokyo...................the land of Godzilla!!

HAVE FUN,ron

Ron:

I've seen pix of those on Ebay. It does have Colt-type markings, and I think the serial number something like 15465. They do look pretty good in pictures. $100 seems to be the going rate.

Hey, jump on it. You could sell it in a couple of yeras like you said, and advertise it as "Rare, vintage, owned by high profile, well respected Thompson owner"! With that, the price will go up another $1,000!

The other Ron

Fellers,

This is the same Airsoft BB gun I just bought on the I-net for 100 bills...found out that you can get them at The Sports Authority for 70.00... (@#%#!!)...it shoots a 6 mm plastic BB at 230 fps (with the "hop-up" as they call it)...it'll put a whelp on your ass, too...it is 1:1 scale, FULLY TRADEMARKED with a serial number of 14536, all plastic with removable stock and holds 600 BB's in the L-drum...wind it 8 clicks and your good for 30 cat-terrorizing, tin-can popping shots... neat for an office hanger, too...

Robert

Hey Robert:

Don't turn that gun around and shoot yourself in the rear...this will help avoid whelping your own. Much of the world already does that to us! Thanks for the tip on Sports Aurhority. I'd been hoping to find one cheaper than $100.

Yeah, SgtMartin...they're one plink at a time ( you gotta cock it each time)...the electric operating battery powered (AEG) ones are really cool, too...there's a Japanese company called Mosquito Molds that makes a '21/28 version, and there is a M1A1 model made by Tokyo Marui (at about 10 to 15 shots per second, it shoots the bigger 20 mm BB's at 280 fps)...these aren't the same as the MGC or Hudson models that are blowback 'cap' versions...and they do run about 250 to 300 bucks a pop...

QUOTE (SecondAmend @ Mar 30 2004, 12:55 PM)
Our local police are accosting teenagers with these because "they look real."

tell them they will do a even trade for the dept's 21colt wink!! what a deal!!! ron

"there's a Japanese company called Mosquito Molds that makes a '21/28 version, and there is a M1A1 model made by Tokyo Marui (at about 10 to 15 shots per second, it shoots the bigger 20 mm BB's at 280 fps)..."

Sorry, just a couple corrections.

Mosquito Molds just makes a 21/28 conversion kit (and an incorrect one at that. It uses the M1A1 stock and fire selectors) for the Tokyo Marui AEG M1A1.

Also, the Marui Thompson does not shoot 20mm bbs. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif I believe you're thinking of .20 gram bbs. It shoots the standard 6mm BBs of varying weights.

found out the guy bought it in 1982 so its old by industry standards.............if anybody is interested in it,let me know.....................i'm getting a m/249 saw..............to shoot and have fun with...............no more safe queen's.........ron