Wh 28 On Gunbroker

you could have gotten a new in box one for $13,000.00 at s.a.r.funny thing or maybe not so funny. a few row's of table's down. a dealer had a wes-hurley m1a1 for $14,000.00.and a amnesty for $17,000.00 and another wes-hurley parked and beat 1928a1 model for $13,500.00.........and of course around two dozen mock-up non -gun's..from $500.00 to $900.00 and everytime somebody carried one.somebody would stop them and ask wanna sell how much?? then they found out a part's piece. and said nevermind.

i guess they figured i will catch this guy before he go's to the s.a.r.building and make a kill!! ha -ha stupid human's..

it's all been done before.

the most fun was the russky guy walking around with his soviet svd suedo "tiger" dragunov.with proper flashider and military stock in hardcase.asking $3,500.00..i know i collected dragunov's for year's ..he walked from 9:00 am to after 3:00 pm.no taker's but alot of looker's...gimme a freakin break..$2,000.00 in todays market top's.

i guess not alot of stupid drag buyer's there.wink! and not alot of thompson buyer's..if any did, post your deal here. take care,ron