Wtk:value 1928 Wh Gone Thru By Pk

Seriously considering letting this go due to family issues and health woes. Low, low, serial number 1XX. Redone in matte black (not parked) to look like a brand new WWII military weapon. It has Savage serial numbered lower, Lyman sight, Savage NOS finned barrel, Cutts compensator from WWII and hybrid buffer system installed. Never fired since returned to me 8-months ago (PK says it shoot great and he should know). Still in safe. Three drums: NY (no serial #, Seymour WWII, and shooter WH, all rebuilt by Oberhauser (S?) and refinished. I also have a drawer full of spares and a couple of parts kits including barrels, which if decide to sell will be posted individually here on the board first. I have no clue on values anymore. Respond privately if you wish. Thanks!

I think you could get 15K for it. Put the WH Drum with it along with one parts kit. Sell the rest seperatly, you will get more that way.

Good luck and sorry to see you sell the TSMG.

I suggest you shoot it first. If you then decide to sell it, you can personally say it runs like a sewing machine - if you want to sell it after shooting it http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I think John, Jr's pricing is right on the money so to speak. It will sell fast.