Mp 38-40 Magazines

Harleyjim, depending on their vintage(wartime,postwar,etc.)$40-$50 ea.Condition is also important,maybe a little more or less.

Smoker; that's a little high, among MP shooters, and around the local range. More like $25. is a more real price between us.....The 40-50. buck price is more of what you might get on Ebay on a good day.......jw

Junglewalk,...thanks for the feedback,I haven`t been able to find any mags lately, at that price...at least ones that function. Do you have a line on volume purchase...post war that work? TIA.

If I need some at this time , I would call IMA, and ask for Julie. Talk to her on the sly about the mags, and tell her Bob H. of the Jungle Walk wants her to dig some up for you, because she can do it. Talk only to her.

Next, go to Infantry Rifles .com, and hit the classified. This site is mostly my beloved 98ks, but we got a british guy who is selling beautiful 98k stocks & parts, but has got a bunch of MP-40 mags for about 25.bucks each......There is someone always wanting to sell mp-40 mags down by the jw at the mg shoot, Apr & Oct.........It's not like looking for MP-44 mags, what a pain they are...If I come across any, I'll let you know....jw http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Dennis Todd has a large quantity of MP40 mags for sale.

Hello guys....found this place on the web: www.brpguns.com

Claims they can give you the exact year and manufacturers coded mags you want. Price is 50-55 USD each !

Junglewalk, and others......your thoughts ?

I want to load up on mags for my incoming BNZ43 C&R....and like everyone else...want the best for the leastest !

Again, your thoughts ?

DAN G.

Girard, PA USA

QUOTE (leid @ Jan 11 2004, 11:03 PM)
dtoddmg@aol.com

Is that an e-mail addy or a page ?

Dan G.

Girard, PA USA

That's his email address. I had bought several magazines and a mag loader from him at the past Allentown gunshow in PA. He has a nice selection at fair prices, and is an absolute pleasure to just bs with. I even bought my copy of Blitzkrieg from him. He also has (or at least he did) original magazine pouch sets as well as a few transferable C&R guns for sale. He definately gets some good stuff at reasonable prices (is there even such a thing as a reasonable price in the Class III community anymore?). Definately a great person to deal with! Good luck.