Tca Show And Shoot

The TCA Show & Shoot is scheduled for 31 Jul & 1 Aug in Marriottsville, MD - Many Thanks to Pat & Dana Wheeler for their hard work to set it up.

Details will be available soon.

I've got my leave scheduled so Carol and I will be there.

Hope to see you there.

Bill Troy

TCA President

Edited by bt3_guns

Interesting... I live about 5 minutes away from this place and never bothered to join. For all of the information I researched, they had polices (at least in the past) totally against NFA firearms use on their facility. I wasn't upset about it, it is their house and their rules, so I chose to shoot elsewhere. But its nice to see that they are now at least permitting use of full auto weapons - even if this is a special event. Maybe its time to give them another look.

I won't post a link or name the facility (that is Bill's job), but it is nice.

Two things to keep in mind - its is usually really hot and humid that time of the year over here (be prepared) and remember you can't CCW or open carry in this state. Maryland doesn't recognize any out of state permits for those who have them.

Edited by DC Chris

Hey Chris, You need to contact Pat Wheeler or I will have him contact you. He is forming a MD chapter of the TCA and has been instrumental in getting Marriottsville to open up to full auto. He had the first club meeting a couple of weeks back which I couldn't make but the next one is coming up in two weeks. At any rate mark your calendar and hope to see you at the shoot in July. This will be the third TCA shoot at that location. Lets Take Back Maryland!

And Sandy and I will look forward to seeing Bill and Carol and the usual suspects there this year.

Edited by Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

What is the difference between the old TCA based in Pikesville, MD and the MDTCA chapter?

-Darryl

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...